The MDVA-33976 Magento patch fixes the issue where a bundle product is shown as Out Of Stock after one of its options has been removed in Admin. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0-2.3.6-p1
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a bundle product in Magento Admin.
2. Remove one of the bundle product options.
3. Save changes.
4. Open product on the storefront.
The bundle product stock status is updated according to the child product stock status.
The bundle product is displayed as Out Of Stock, no matter what is the status of the child product.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.