The MDVA-33976 patch fixes the issue where a bundle product is shown as Out Of Stock after one of its options has been removed in Admin. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.15 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.3
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0-2.3.6-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- Open a bundle product in the Commerce Admin.
- Remove one of the bundle product options.
- Save changes.
- Open product on the storefront.
The bundle product stock status is updated according to the child product stock status.
The bundle product is displayed as Out Of Stock, no matter what is the status of the child product.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.