The MDVA-34847 Magento patch solves the issue where slow queries occur on the
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.16 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Steps to reproduce :
- Create an Admin user with a Custom scope (Example: Set GWS = 0, and choose the existing default website with ID = 1 ).
- Create any product and category items.
- Place an order from the frontend.
- Login to the Admin with a new user.
- Go to the Sales grid ( Sales > Orders ).
- Check that the SQL query has been sent to DB (database).
Expected results :
The Admin GWS extension should use
in SQL conditions, as expected, like:
main_table.website_id IN (1)
Actual results :
The Admin GWS extension added a condition with
main_table.website_id IN ('1')
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.