The MDVA-34847 patch solves the issue where slow queries occur on the
customer_grid_flat table. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.16 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.3
Compatible with Adobe versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Slow queries occur on the
- Create an Admin user with a Custom scope (Example: Set GWS = 0, and choose the existing default website with ID = 1).
- Create any product and category items.
- Place an order from the frontend.
- Log in to the Admin as the new user.
- Go to the Sales grid (Sales > Orders).
- Check that the SQL query has been sent to DB (database).
The Admin GWS extension should use
in SQL conditions, as expected, like:
main_table.website_id IN (1)
The Admin GWS extension added a condition with
main_table.website_id IN ('1')
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.