The MDVA-33453 Magento patch solves the issue where the Page Builder preview is broken if matching products have a different price for each website. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.16 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce 2.3.6-2.4.1
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
The Page Builder product preview breaks when there is a product with different prices on different websites.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to Magento Admin Panel.
- Create two websites.
- Create a simple product.
- Set a different price for the product on each website.
- Run cron and reindex.
- Create or edit a CMS page, and use the product block to add the product.
The below error occurs:
Error filtering template: Item (Magento\Catalog\Model\Product\Interceptor) with the same ID "2" already exists.
No errors are displayed.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.