The MDVA-35092 patch fixes the issue where you see Error: "Video not Found". This error message displays when you enter a Vimeo video using the native Add Video interface in the product admin of Adobe Commerce. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The Vimeo simple API stops working as expected.
- Log in to the Admin.
- To edit an existing product, go to CATALOG > Products > Edit, or to create a new product, go to CATALOG > Products > Edit > Add Product.
- Click the Images And Videos tab on the Product page.
- Click Add Video and add a Vimeo video's URL. Click Save.
The new video is found and saved.
Error: "Video not Found" is displayed.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.