The MDVA-34012 Magento patch solves the issue where the checkbox for an attribute gets changed after a schedule update in error.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p2
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.1 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Admin and navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Edit any simple product.
- Change the store view to a specific store view.
- Save the product with the Use default value checkbox selected for an attribute (Example: Enable Product attribute).
- Click on Schedule New Update to schedule some changes (Example: Price or Special Price for a specific store view).
- Wait until the changes complete.
- Check the product. It should have its checkbox unselected, and should have a specific store attribute value.
The checkbox for the attribute should remain the same and doesn't get changed after the schedule update, as expected.
The checkbox for the attribute gets changed after schedule update.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.