The MDVA-34943 patch solves the issue where a quick order can't add two or more products to the cart. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Users are unable to add two or more products to the cart in quick order.
Adobe Commerce with simple products.
- Go to Quick Order on the Storefront (while not logged in).
- Enter a valid SKU, click the product that shows up in the autocomplete field, and set Quantity = 1.
- Enter the same valid SKU, but change the case (change uppercase to lowercase, or change lowercase to uppercase) of the first character, and click the product that shows up in the autocomplete field, and set Quantity = 1.
- Enter a
random_sting_valuefor SKU, and set Quantity = 1.
- Set SKU = 123123123, and set Quantity = 1.
- Delete everything except the first entry you added to the Quick Order page.
- Enter the 1st SKU (similar to Step 2 above) in the Enter Multiple SKUs field, and click Add to List.
- This results in a quantity of 2 for the first SKU and a line for a
- To test more, refresh the page.
- This results in no SKUs for quick order, as expected.
- Enter a
random_sting_value2into the Enter Multiple SKUs field, and click Add to List.
- This results in two valid SKUs from before and a
Two or more products are able to be added to the cart, as expected.
When taken to the Cart page, the first added product appears normally, but for the second product and any subsequent products added to the cart, a "1 product requires attention" error message appears. The second or any additional products will be listed on the Product Requires Attention section of the Cart page.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.