The MDVA-34867 patch solves the issue where the value for the condition in the new schedule update is not getting saved when editing a catalog price rule. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The value for the condition in new schedule update is not getting saved when editing a catalog price rule.
- Log in to Admin.
- Create a Catalog Rule with Condition = "Category is 1".
- Schedule an update with a start date in the future (Example: tomorrow) and set Condition = "Category is 2, 3", and save the update.
- Click on View/Edit for the update created above, and check the condition fields.
The Catalog Rule's Condition = "Category is 2, 3", as expected.
The Catalog Rule's Condition = "Category is 1", meaning that the update was not saved.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.