The MDVA-34867 Magento patch solves the issue where the value for the condition in new schedule update is not getting saved when editing a catalog price rule.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Admin.
- Create a Catalog Rule with Condition = "Category is 1".
- Schedule an update with start date in future (Example: tomorrow) and set Condition = "Category is 2, 3", and save the update.
- Click on View/Edit for the the update created above, and check the condition fields.
The Catalog Rule's Condition = "Category is 2, 3", as expected.
The Catalog Rule's Condition = "Category is 1", meaning that the update was not saved.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.