The MDVA-34867 Magento patch solves the issue where the value for the condition in new schedule update is not getting saved when editing a catalog price rule.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Steps to reproduce :
- Login to Admin.
- Create a Catalog Rule with Condition = " Category is 1 ".
- Schedule an update with start date in future (Example: tomorrow) and set Condition = " Category is 2, 3 ", and save the update.
- Click on View/Edit for the the update created above, and check the condition fields.
Expected results :
The Catalog Rule's Condition = " Category is 2, 3 ", as expected.
Actual results :
The Catalog Rule's Condition = " Category is 1 ", meaning that the update was not saved.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.