The MDVA-34192 Magento patch fixes the issue where it is impossible to modify/specify customer date of birth using dd/mm/yyyy format. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.16 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Magento versions:
The patch solves several issues. Following are the description and steps to reproduce for one of them.
The product grid filter does not work correctly when we filter using custom date attribute and the admin user locale is en_GB.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an admin user whose Interface Locale is set to English (United Kingdom)
- Create a date attribute with the following configuration:
- Catalog Input Type for Store Owner: Date
- Use in Filter Options: Yes
- Add to Column Options: Yes
- Assign the attribute to an attribute set.
- Go to the product edit page, select a date for the new attribute using the date picker and save.
- Try to filter the product grid using the new date attribute.
Product filter works correctly for a custom date attribute when the admin user locale is en_GB.
Product filter does not work correctly for a custom date attribute when the admin user locale is en_GB.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.