MDVA-34192 patch: can't modify customers date in certain format
The MDVA-34192 patch fixes the issue where it is impossible to modify/specify customer date of birth using dd/mm/yyyy format. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.16 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: 2.3.4-2.3.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The patch solves several issues. Following are the description and steps to reproduce for one of them.
The product grid filter does not work correctly when we filter using custom date attribute and the admin user locale is en_GB.
Steps to reproduce::
- Create an admin user whose Interface Locale is set to English (United Kingdom).
- Create a date attribute with the following configuration:
- Catalog Input Type for Store Owner: Date
- Use in Filter Options: Yes
- Add to Column Options: Yes
- Assign the attribute to an attribute set.
- Go to the product edit page, select a date for the new attribute using the date picker and save.
- Try to filter the product grid using the new date attribute.
Product filter works correctly for a custom date attribute when the admin user locale is en_GB.
Product filter does not work correctly for a custom date attribute when the admin user locale is en_GB.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.