The MDVA-35064 Magento patch fixes the issue where URL rewrites are not being generated for "All store views" for products created via API.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.17 is installed. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
When configurable products are created via API, the URL rewrites are not generating.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new website, store, and store view.
- Create a new category.
- Create a new product and assign to the newly created category.
- Assign the product to the main website and the new website.
- Check the URL table and make sure it contains entries for the product, category/product for each store in each website.
- Remove product for the second website.
The URL table contain URL rewrites for all stores on all websites.
The URL table contains entries for product, category/product only for the stores on the first website.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.