The MDVA-35286 patch fixes the issue where there is an error if a customer has bundle products in the cart and switches from Multiple Address checkout to Onepage checkout. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.18 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35286. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
An error is displayed if there's a bundle product in the cart and the user attempts to use Onepage Checkout after abandoning Multi-Shipping Checkout.
- Log in to the customer account and add more than one bundle product to the cart.
- Click the link to view and edit the cart.
- Click the Check Out with Multiple Addresses link.
- Select different addresses for products added to the cart.
- Click Back to Shopping Cart.
- In the cart, click Proceed to Checkout.
You get redirected to the Checkout page.
The error message is displayed: There has been an error processing your request.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.