The MDVA-35286 Magento patch fixes the issue where there is an error if a customer has bundle products in cart and switches from Multiple Address checkout to Onepage checkout. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.18 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35286. Please note that the issue is fixed in Magento 2.4.2, consider upgrading to this version!
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
An error is displayed if there's a bundle product in cart and user attempts to use Onepage Checkout after abandoning Multi-Shipping Checkout.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to the customer account and add more than one bundle product to cart.
- Click the link to view and edit the cart.
- Click the Check Out with Multiple Addresses link.
- Select different addresses for products added to the cart.
- Click Back to Shopping Cart.
- In the cart click Proceed to Checkout.
You get redirected to the Checkout page.
The error message is displayed: There has been an error processing your request.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.