The MDVA-34102 Magento patch solves the issue where the quantity of default stock is zero for disabled products on the Product Grid and Edit Product pages in the Admin. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.18 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34102. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p2
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.0-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- Setup two websites with stores and store views.
- Create an additional source and stock.
- Add a simple product:
- Set Enable Product = No.
- Assign two sources with Source Item Status = In Stock with a quantity greater than zero (Example: default stock = 123 and UK stock = 123).
- Save the product.
- Check the Product Salable Quantity tab.
Both the default stock and the UK stock = 123.
The quantity of default stock is shown correctly for disabled products on the Product Grid and Edit Product pages in the Admin.
The default stock = 0 and the UK stock = 123.
The quantity of default stock is zero for disabled products on the Product Grid and Edit Product pages in the Admin.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.