The MDVA-33614 Magento patch fixes the issue where it is impossible to save edits to the Terms page, because Page Builder throws the following error: An error has occurred while initiating Page Builder. Please consult with your technical support contact . This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-33614. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
It is impossible to save edits to the Terms page, because Page Builder throws an error.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Magento Admin, go to CONTENT > Elements > Pages .
- Select Terms page.
- Click Edit .
- Make an edit and click Save .
The following error is displayed: An error has occurred while initiating Page Builder. Please consult with your technical support contact .
The page is saved with no errors.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.