The MDVA-33614 Magento patch fixes the issue where it is impossible to save edits to the Terms page, because Page Builder throws the following error: An error has occurred while initiating Page Builder. Please consult with your technical support contact. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-33614. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
It is impossible to save edits to the Terms page, because Page Builder throws an error.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Magento Admin, go to CONTENT > Elements > Pages.
- Select Terms page.
- Click Edit.
- Make an edit and click Save.
The following error is displayed: An error has occurred while initiating Page Builder. Please consult with your technical support contact.
The page is saved with no errors.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.