The MDVA-35155 patch solves the issue where a bundle product can't be bought after the option title is changed. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35155. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.0-2.3.5-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Bundle products can't be bought after the option title is changed.
- Create a new bundle product via Product Import.
- The product is normal in both the Admin and frontend (in stock and can be added to the cart).
- Update the same product with changes in the name in
bundle_valuesand re-import the product.
The existing bundle option is updated to the new name and keeps the same items in it.
- Admin attempts to merge products with the same SKU into a single bundle-option section, resulting in an empty option section.
- The product is out of stock on the frontend (even after a reindex).
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.