MDVA-35155: Can't buy bundle product after option title changed
The MDVA-35155 patch solves the issue where a bundle product can't be bought after the option title is changed. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35155. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.0-2.3.5-p2
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Bundle products can't be bought after the option title is changed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new bundle product via Product Import.
- The product is normal in both the Admin and frontend (in stock and can be added to the cart).
- Update the same product with changes in the name in
bundle_values and re-import the product.
The existing bundle option is updated to the new name and keeps the same items in it.
- Admin attempts to merge products with the same SKU into a single bundle-option section, resulting in an empty option section.
- The product is out of stock on the frontend (even after a reindex).
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.