MDVA-35982: Can't ship some orders
The MDVA-35982 patch fixes the error when admin user restricted to a specific website cannot create a shipment for the order placed on same website. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35982. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Merchant is unable to ship certain orders.
Steps to reproduce:
- Choose any product website for the product except the default store. See Product in Websites in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Create a user role for the Admin with Custom Role Scopes, in which the default website/store is not selected. See Define a role in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Open the product in edit mode and set a Group Price for this product, in Advanced Pricing. See Group Price in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Create an order with this product.
- Log in under the Admin with this user role and create a shipment. See Creating a Shipment in our user guide for detailed steps.
The shipment is created.
The following error is displayed:
"0":"Notice: Undefined offset: XX in \/vendor\/magento\/module-catalog\/Model\/Product\/Attribute\/Backend\/GroupPrice\/AbstractGroupPrice.php on line 290"
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.