The MDVA-35982 patch fixes the error when admin user restricted to a specific website cannot create a shipment for the order placed on same website. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35982. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Merchant is unable to ship certain orders.
- Choose any product website for the product except the default store. See Product in Websites in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Create a user role for the Admin with Custom Role Scopes, in which the default website/store is not selected. See Define a role in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Open the product in edit mode and set a Group Price for this product, in Advanced Pricing. See Group Price in our user guide for detailed steps.
- Create an order with this product.
- Log in under the Admin with this user role and create a shipment. See Creating a Shipment in our user guide for detailed steps.
The shipment is created.
The following error is displayed:
"0":"Notice: Undefined offset: XX in \/vendor\/magento\/module-catalog\/Model\/Product\/Attribute\/Backend\/GroupPrice\/AbstractGroupPrice.php on line 290"
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.