The MDVA-35982 Magento patch fixes the error when admin user restricted to a specific website cannot create a shipment for the order placed on same website. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35982. Please note that the issue was scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud: 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Merchant is unable to ship certain orders.
Steps to reproduce:
- Choose any product website for the product except the default store. See Product in Websites in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Create a user role for the Admin with Custom Role Scopes, in which the default website/store is not selected. See Define a role in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Open the product in edit mode and set a Group Price for this product, in Advanced Pricing . See Group Price in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Create an order with this product.
- Log in under the Admin with this user role and create a shipment. See Creating a Shipment in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
See this error:
"0":"Notice: Undefined offset: XX in \/vendor\/magento\/module-catalog\/Model\/Product\/Attribute\/Backend\/GroupPrice\/AbstractGroupPrice.php on line 290"
The shipment is created.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.