The MDVA-35982 Magento patch fixes the error when admin user restricted to a specific website cannot create a shipment for the order placed on same website. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35982. Please note that the issue was scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud: 2.3.0 - 2.4.2
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Merchant is unable to ship certain orders.
Steps to reproduce:
- Choose any product website for the product except the default store. See Product in Websites in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Create a user role for the Admin with Custom Role Scopes, in which the default website/store is not selected. See Define a role in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Open the product in edit mode and set a Group Price for this product, in Advanced Pricing. See Group Price in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
- Create an order with this product.
- Log in under the Admin with this user role and create a shipment. See Creating a Shipment in the Magento User Guide for detailed steps.
See this error:
"0":"Notice: Undefined offset: XX in \/vendor\/magento\/module-catalog\/Model\/Product\/Attribute\/Backend\/GroupPrice\/AbstractGroupPrice.php on line 290"
The shipment is created.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.