The MDVA-35847 Magento patch solves the issue of the Company User form is not working and returns a 500 error on the frontend.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-35847. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.2
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.4.1-2.4.2
Note: the patch can be applicable to other versions. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Prerequisite: Magento B2B installed
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Stores > Attributes > Customer, and create a new custom customer attribute:
- Input type = Date
- Show on Storefront = Yes
- Sort Order = 0
- Forms to Use In = All forms
The Company User form loads normally, as expected.
The Company User form does not load and returns a 500 error.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.