The MDVA-33704 Magento patch solves the issue where products with in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-33704. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Prerequisite : Pick in Store enabled
Steps to reproduce :
- Add a product to the cart.
- Go to Checkout.
- Add shipping information, and choose any shipping method other than in-store pickup.
- Select Proceed to payment , but then do not proceed to the payment page.
- Instead go back to the Contact & Shipping section.
- Select Pickup .
- Select Store and Click to Payment .
- Note that your shipping address is automatically entered as a billing address.
- Refresh the webpage.
Expected results :
The in-store pickup option will display as a shipping method, as expected.
Actual results :
The in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.