The MDVA-33704 Magento patch solves the issue where products with in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-33704. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Prerequisite: Pick in Store enabled
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a product to the cart.
- Go to Checkout.
- Add shipping information, and choose any shipping method other than in-store pickup.
- Select Proceed to payment, but then do not proceed to the payment page.
- Instead go back to the Contact & Shipping section.
- Select Pickup.
- Select Store and Click to Payment.
- Note that your shipping address is automatically entered as a billing address.
- Refresh the webpage.
The in-store pickup option will display as a shipping method, as expected.
The in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.