The MDVA-33704 patch solves the issue where products with in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-33704. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions: Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.0-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Pick in Store enabled
- Add a product to the cart.
- Go to Checkout.
- Add shipping information, and choose any shipping method other than in-store pickup.
- Select Proceed to payment, but then do not proceed to the payment page.
- Instead go back to the Contact & Shipping section.
- Select Pickup.
- Select Store and Click to Payment.
- Note that your shipping address is automatically entered as a billing address.
- Refresh the webpage.
The in-store pickup option will display as a shipping method, as expected.
The in-store pickup option will not display as a shipping method.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.