The MDVA-26639 Magento patch fixes the issue when a new order is created, the order items are missing in a confirmation email template.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.20 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-26639. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento version 2.3.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-p1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-p1-2.3.5-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Sales Emails > New Order Confirmation and select Template: New Pickup Order.
- Go to Sales > Order: Select a order, then go to Information, and select Send Mail.
The order items show in the customer order email, as expected.
The order items are missing in the customer order email. The same applies if you create a new template and select a template New Order or New Order (Magento Luma).
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.