The MDVA-26639 Magento patch fixes the issue when a new order is created, the order items are missing in a confirmation email template.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.20 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-26639. Please note that the issue was fixed in Magento version 2.3.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-p1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-p1-2.3.5-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Steps to reproduce :
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Sales Emails > New Order Confirmation and select Template: New Pickup Order .
- Go to Sales > Order: Select a order , then go to Information , and select Send Mail .
Expected results :
The order items show in the customer order email, as expected.
Actual results :
The order items are missing in the customer order email. The same applies if you create a new template and select a template New Order or New Order (Magento Luma).
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.