The MDVA-19640 Magento patch fixes the issue when Advanced Reporting shows no data.
This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.20 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-19640. Please note that there is no current plan to fix this issue in future versions.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.1-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Steps to reproduce:
- In Admin go to Reports > Business Intelligence and select Advanced Reporting.
- View the Advanced Reporting page.
The Advanced Reporting report contains information, as expected.
The Advanced Reporting report shows no data.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check patch for Magento issue with Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.