The MDVA-19640 Magento patch fixes the issue when Advanced Reporting shows no data. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.20 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-19640. Please note that there is no current plan to fix this issue in future versions.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.0
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.1-2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Steps to reproduce :
- In Admin go to Reports > Business Intelligence and select Advanced Reporting .
- View the Advanced Reporting page.
Expected results :
The Advanced Reporting report contains information, as expected.
Actual results :
The Advanced Reporting report shows no data.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check patch for Magento issue with Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.