The MDVA-36615 Magento patch fixes the issue with incorrect product count in the admin product grid. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.21 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36615. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.2
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Incorrect product count in the admin product grid.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create simple and configurable products with the same phrase in the name (e.g. "red shirt" / "red shirt xs").
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Catalog > Products > search for this phrase.
- Click Filters . Set Type to Configurable Product .
- Click Apply Filters .
Correct number in matched product counter.
Incorrect number in matched product counter.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.