The MDVA-36615 patch fixes the issue with incorrect product count in the admin product grid. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.21 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36615. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Incorrect product count in the admin product grid.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create simple and configurable products with the same phrase in the name (e.g. "red shirt" / "red shirt xs").
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Catalog > Products > search for this phrase.
- Click Filters. Set Type to Configurable Product.
- Click Apply Filters.
Correct number in matched product counter.
Incorrect number in matched product counter.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.