The MDVA-36253 Magento patch solves the issue where the product price is not being updated, if you go back to the mini cart page after deleting a product, when using multi-shipping checkout step. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.22 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36253. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Incorrect total in mini cart after deleting item.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as a customer that has at least one address.
- Add four products to cart (price = $10 for each).
- Go to the cart and click Check Out with Multiple Addresses.
- Remove one item.
- Navigate back to the Home page.
- Open the cart and check the total price.
Total is $40.
Total is $30.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an MQP patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Magento Quality Patches Tool.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.