The MDVA-36253 Magento patch solves the issue where the product price is not being updated, if you go back to the mini cart page after deleting a product, when using multi-shipping checkout step. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.22 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36253. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Commerce Cloud 2.4.0-2.4.1-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
./vendor/bin/magento-patches status .
Incorrect total in mini cart after deleting item.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as a customer that has at least one address.
- Add four products to cart (price = $10 for each).
- Go to the cart and click Check Out with Multiple Addresses .
- Remove one item.
- Navigate back to the Home page.
- Open the cart and check the total price.
Total is $40.
Total is $30.
Apply the patch
For instructions on how to apply an QPT patch, use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Apply patches using Quality Patches Tool .
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply patches .
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches .
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool .
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.