The MDVA-36833 patch fixes the issue where pagination breaks when the shared catalog is enabled and some products were excluded from shared catalog. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.22 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36833. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version: Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Excluding some products from shared catalog leads to broken pagination for search results.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable Shared Catalog.
- Go to Catalog > Shared Catalogs and set up the default Shared Catalog by assigning all the products to it.
- Load the storefront and search for "jacket".
- Note the products listed on the first page. There should be 12 products.
- Note down 11 SKUs from the 1st page. Go to backend and load Default Shared Catalog.
- Un-assign previously noted SKUs from Default Shared Catalog.
- Go to the storefront and search for "jacket".
- Check the first page of the search results.
The first page has one product and the rest of the products are available on the second page.
The first page should have 12 products.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.