The MDVA-37225 Magento patch fixes the issue when the page doesn't load when creating a quick order when there is an integer value in imported SKUs. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.23 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37225. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1-p1
- The patch is also compatible with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Magento with installed B2B module
- Enable B2B quick order functionality.
- Create 4 simple products with SKUs (Example SKUs: 00100, 001E002, 001E02C, and 7100824).
- Go to the
<storefront_url>/quickorderpage on the frontend, and try to create an order using a CSV file with this Example content:
The product (Example: product with SKU = 00100) is added to the cart, as expected.
The page doesn't load, and no products are added to the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.