The MDVA-37225 quality patch for Adobe Commerce fixes the issue when the page doesn't load when creating a quick order when there is an integer value in imported SKUs. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.23 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37225. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1-p1
- The patch is also compatible with Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Adobe Commerce with installed B2B module
- Enable B2B quick order functionality.
- Create 4 simple products with SKUs (Example SKUs: 00100, 001E002, 001E02C, and 7100824).
- Go to the
<storefront_url>/quickorderpage on the frontend, and try to create an order using a CSV file with this Example content:
The product (Example: product with SKU = 00100) is added to the cart, as expected.
The page doesn't load, and no products are added to the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links in our developer documentation, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
- Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section in our support knowledge base.