The MDVA-37224 Magento patch fixes the issue when customers are not able to pay for a Negotiable Quote with Paypal PayFlow Pro. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.23 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37224. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.6-p1
- The patch is also compatible with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.3-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
- Magento with installed B2B module
- Company functionality enabled
- Negotiable Quote functionality enabled
- A company user exists
- PayPal PayFlow Pro payment method is enabled and configured
- PayPal PayFlow Pro payment method is allowed for B2B
- 2 products with different prices have been created
- Open the Storefront.
- Add Product 1 to the shopping cart.
- Create a Negotiable Quote for Product 1.
- Add Product 2 to the shopping cart.
- From Admin, accept the Negotiable Quote created in Step 3.
- From the Storefront, open this Negotiable Quote and proceed to checkout.
- Select the Payment Method = PayPal PayFlow Pro at the Review and Payments step.
- Place the order.
- The order is successfully placed, as expected.
- PayPal sends email with the correct information to the customer, as expected.
- The webpage hangs, and does not complete the order.
- PayPal sends confirmation to the customer with zero values, similar to this Example:
Order ID: A1xxxxxxxxx Order Placed: Monday, April 21, 2021 01:12:12 PM PDT Shipping Amount: $0.00 Tax Amount: $0.00 Amount of Transaction: $0.00 Payment Type: Visa BILL TO -------- US
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.