The MDVA-36832 Magento patch fixes the issue where images duplicate on pages with view width of 768px. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-36832. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5-p2
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.4 - 2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Images duplicate on pages with view width of 768px.
- Go to backend > CONTENT > Pages and edit any page.
- Add any image to page.
- Go to frontend and open edited page.
- Open developer tools in Chrome.
- Enable "device view" and select iPad view or set page width to 768px.
The image gets duplicated.
Only one added image should be visible on the page.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.