The MDVA-37874 Magento patch fixes the issue when the fixed discount amount for the whole cart is incorrectly applied to a bundle product containing more than one option. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37874. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.2
- The patch is also compatible with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.6-2.3.7 and 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
- Create a cart rule with a fixed discount amount for the whole cart.
- Add a bundle product to the cart (The bundle product should contain several selected options.).
- Go to the cart page, and check the discount.
The fixed discount amount is applied to the entire cart, as expected.
The fixed discount amount is applied to only part of the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.