The MDVA-37874 patch fixes the issue when the fixed discount amount for the whole cart is incorrectly applied to a bundle product containing more than one option. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37874. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- The patch was designed for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.2
- The patch is also compatible with Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.6-2.3.7 and 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
- Create a cart rule with a fixed discount amount for the whole cart.
- Add a bundle product to the cart (The bundle product should contain several selected options.).
- Go to the cart page, and check the discount.
The fixed discount amount is applied to the entire cart, as expected.
The fixed discount amount is applied to only part of the cart.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links, depending on your Adobe Commerce product:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.