The MDVA-37779 Magento patch solves the issue where it is impossible to add a configurable product to cart when the website ID is not equal to the store ID. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37779. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.2
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.4.2 - 2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
It is impossible to add configurable product to the cart when the website ID is not equal to the store ID.
: Have a second website, store and store view where website ID is not equal to the store ID.
- Create an empty cart using GraphQl mutation
- Try to add a configurable product to the cart using the
: Product added to cart.
: Get an error: Could not add the product with SKU xxxx to the shopping cart: The website with ID 3 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.