The MDVA-34330 Magento patch solves the issue where orders are not filtered according to admin timezone. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34330. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version:
Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1
Compatible with Magento versions:
Magento Commerce and Magneto Commerce Cloud 2.3.1 - 2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run
Orders not filtered according to admin timezone.
- Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > General and set the Timezone to Eastern Standard Time (America/New_York)
- Place a new order after 00:00 UTC
- Go to Sales > Orders and filter by today's date
Order placed today after 00:00 UTC is visible in filtered results.
The order is missing in filtered results.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.