The MDVA-34330 patch solves the issue where orders are not filtered according to admin timezone. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.24 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34330. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment types) 2.3.1 - 2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, run
Orders not filtered according to admin timezone.
- Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > General and set the Timezone to Eastern Standard Time (America/New_York)
- Place a new order after 00:00 UTC
- Go to Sales > Orders and filter by today's date
Order placed today after 00:00 UTC is visible in filtered results.
The order is missing in filtered results.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment type:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.