The MDVA-34680 Magento patch fixes the issue when the Customer Account created time is not filtered correctly in customers grid. This patch is available when the Magento Quality Patch (MQP) tool 1.0.26 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34680. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Magento 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Magento version: Magento Commerce Cloud 2.4.1, 2.4.2
Compatible with Magento versions: Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.6-2.3.7, 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new MQP tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Magento version, run ./vendor/bin/magento-patches status.
When a customer account is created after 00:00 UTC and you try to filter accounts by that date, it will not return this customer.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > General and set the Timezone to Eastern Standard [United States/New York].
- Create a new customer account after 00:00 UTC.
- Go to Customers > All Customers and filter accounts by today's date.
The customer account filters show the new account created today after 00:00 UTC.
The customer account filters do not show the new account created today.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your Magento product:
- Magento Commerce: DevDocs Software Update Guide > Apply Patches.
- Magento Commerce Cloud: DevDocs Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches.
To learn more about Magento Quality Patches, refer to:
- Magento Quality Patches released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Magento issue using Magento Quality Patches.
For info about other patches available in MQP tool, refer to the Patches available in MQP tool section.