The MDVA-34680 patch fixes the issue when the Customer Account created after 00:00 UTC is not filtered correctly in the customers' grid. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.0.26 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34680. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.1 and 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.6-2.3.7 and 2.4.1-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
When a customer account is created after 00:00 UTC, and you try to filter accounts by that date, it will not return this customer.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > General and set the Timezone to Eastern Standard [United States/New York].
- Create a new customer account after 00:00 UTC.
- Go to Customers > All Customers and filter accounts by today's date.
The customer account filters show the new account created today after 00:00 UTC.
The customer account filters do not show the new account created today.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.