The MDVA-37592 Adobe Commerce patch solves the issue where sorting by price does not work correctly for products with price zero assigned to a shared catalog. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.0 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37592. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on our cloud architecture 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment types) 2.3.6-2.4.2-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Sorting by price does not work correctly for products with price zero assigned to a shared catalog.
B2B is installed.
- Enable shared catalog.
- Create four products with the following prices and assign them to a category - $50, $60, $70, and $80.
- Create a shared catalog with the above products.
- Set the custom price to zero for the product with a price of $70.
- Now create a company user and assign it to the shared catalog just created.
- Log in using the company account and browse to the category where the products are assigned to.
- Try to sort by price.
The product with price zero is sorted correctly.
The product with price zero is NOT sorted correctly. Instead it is sorted according to the original price.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment type:
- Adobe Commerce on-premise: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on our cloud architecture: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT tool, refer to the Patches available in QPT tool section.