This article describes a known Adobe Commerce 2.4.2-p1 issue where an invoice note with incorrect value is generated when the customer group is changed while creating the order. This issue is fixed in version 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.4.2-p1
- Adobe Commerce on our cloud infrastructure 2.4.2-p1
When the customer group is changed at the time of creating the order, the invoice is generated with an incorrect invoice note.
- Create a Test Customer Account and add it to the Retail Customer Group.
- Create a New Order for the test customer, add Product and Address.
- Select Shipping Method.
- In the Account Information section, change customer group from Retailer to Government.
- Click Place Order.
- Click Invoice > Submit Invoice.
The following note should appear under the Notes for this order section: "Vertex Invoice sent successfully. Amount: $0.00."
The following note appears under the Notes for this order section: "Vertex Invoice sent successfully. Amount: $3.23."
This issue is fixed in version 2.4.3.