The MDVA-34948 Adobe Commerce patch fixes the issue of slowing of the website. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.1 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-34948. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.1.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on our cloud infrastructure 2.4.0-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce on-premises and Adobe Commerce on our cloud infrastructure 2.3.6-2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-2.4.0-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new QPT tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, run
The website gets slow, which hampers operations.
show processlistin MySQL.
- Check if there are multiple queries like:
SELECT GET_LOCK(SYSTEM_CONFIG', '10');
GET_LOCK should be executed immediately.
GET_LOCK queries get stuck for up to 10 seconds each.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches use the following links depending on your deployment type:
- Adobe Commerce on-premise: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce for cloud: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.