MDVA-37897: Incorrect redirect when adding products from Recently Viewed
The MDVA-37897 patch solves the issue of incorrect redirect when users try to add products with options from the Recently Viewed widget. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.1 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37897. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on our cloud infrastructure 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.2-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
When a user tries to add a product from the Recently Viewed section which has required options to be selected, the user is redirected to the product listing page instead of the product details page.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a simple product with customizable options (Type: Radio Button).
- Configure the Recently Viewed widget to show products.
- Visit products that have customizable options so that they show up in the Recently Viewed widget.
- Click Add to Cart on one of the products in the Recently Viewed widget.
You are redirected to the product details page to choose the options.
You are redirected to the product listing page.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment type:
To learn more about quality patches for Adobe Commerce, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.