The MDVA-39305 patch fixes the issue where registered customers are not able to log in with enabled Google reCAPTCHA. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.1 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-39305. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce version 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.4.2-p1, 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.2-p1, 2.4.3 - 2.4.3-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Registered customers are not able to log in using the enabled Google reCAPTCHA.
- Go to Store > Configuration > Security > Google reCAPTCHA Storefront and enable Google reCAPTCHA.
- Go to Frontend.
- Open Developer Tool Console in the browser.
No CSP warnings in the console.
CSP warnings in the console.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.