The MDVA-37115 patch solves the issue where the unnecessary Only 0 left notice is shown on the configurable product page. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.2 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37115. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment types) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment types) 2.4.2 - 2.4.2-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
An unnecessary Only 0 left notice is displayed on the configurable product page.
Inventory modules is installed.
- Create a configurable product with few options.
- Go to the frontend.
- Open the configurable product page and select any option.
No Only 0 left notice is shown on the product page.
Only 0 left notice is shown on the product page.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment type:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.