The MDVA-38929 patch solves the issue where the invoice with FPT shows a wrong grand total when the order is paid with store credit. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.2 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-38929. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.3
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, run
The invoice with FPT shows a wrong grand total when the order is paid with store credit.
- Create a customer and make sure that the customer has store credit enough to cover the order.
- Enable FPT and add FPT to a product.
- From the front end, log in as the customer just created.
- Add the product with FPT to the cart.
- Checkout and pay with store credit. It should be a zero pay order.
- Go to Orders and manually invoice the order.
- Check the invoice grand total.
- The invoice grand total is zero.
- The order total paid amount is zero.
- The invoice grand total still shows the FPT amount.
- The total paid still shows the FPT amount.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment type:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.