MDVA-38929: Invoice with FPT shows wrong total
The MDVA-38929 patch solves the issue where the invoice with FPT shows a wrong grand total when the order is paid with store credit. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.2 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-38929. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.3
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The invoice with FPT shows a wrong grand total when the order is paid with store credit.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a customer and make sure that the customer has store credit enough to cover the order.
- Enable FPT and add FPT to a product.
- From the front end, log in as the customer just created.
- Add the product with FPT to the cart.
- Checkout and pay with store credit. It should be a zero pay order.
- Go to Orders and manually invoice the order.
- Check the invoice grand total.
- The invoice grand total is zero.
- The order total paid amount is zero.
- The invoice grand total still shows the FPT amount.
- The total paid still shows the FPT amount.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.