MDVA-37725: Emails sent via non-default sites contain default site's logo URLs
The MDVA-37725 patch is deprecated.
The MDVA-37725 patch fixes the issue where asynchronous order emails are sent via non-default websites containing logo URLs from the default website. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.4 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-37725. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 – 2.4.3
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Asynchronous order emails are sent via non-default websites containing the default website's logo URLs.
- The second website/store/store-view must have been created.
- Asynchronous Sending configuration must be enabled from Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Sales Email > General Settings.
- Add Store Code to URLs configuration is turned on for the ease of accessing the secondary website from Stores > Settings > Configuration > URL Options.
Steps to reproduce:
- Place orders from both the first and second stores.
- Run cron to send the sales emails.
- Check the email from the second website.
The logo URL of the email contains the second website's URL.
The logo URL of the email contains the default website's URL.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.