The MDVA-41399 patch solves the issue where admin users are unable to access the Manage Shopping Cart page if a customer adds a product to the wishlist. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.6 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-41399. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.2.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.3 - 2.4.1-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Admin users are unable to access the Manage Shopping Cart page if a customer adds a product to the wishlist.
- Create two or more products.
- Create a customer.
- Enable the Developer mode.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Storefront and sign in as the customer from the preconditions.
- Add a product to Wish List.
- Go to the Admin panel and navigate to the created customer edit page and click on the Manage Shopping Cart button.
Admin user is able to manage the shopping cart.
Admin user gets an error message: An error has occurred. See error log for details.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.