The MDVA-40609 patch solves the issue where the disabled products data is not shown in the
cataloginventory_stock_status index table leading to displaying incorrect product quantities. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.6 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-40609. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2 - 2.4.2-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Disabled products data is not shown in the
cataloginventory_stock_status index table leading to displaying incorrect product quantities.
Inventory module is installed.
- Set up two websites with stores and store views.
- Create an additional source and stock.
- Add a simple product:
- Set Enable Product to No.
- Assign two sources with Source Item Status = Instock and Qty greater than zero.
- Save the product.
- Check the Product Salable Quantity tab.
Both stocks have entered values greater than zero.
One stock has zero value.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to the Patches available in QPT section.