MDVA-27239: Cross-sell products are not displayed
The MDVA-27239 patch fixes the issue where cross-sell products are not displayed. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.7 is installed. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.3.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.4, 2.4.0
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.3.5-p2, 2.4.0 - 2.4.0-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Cross-sell products are not displayed in the cross-sell block on the shopping cart page.
- Disable Magento_TargetRule module or remove from layout block Magento\TargetRule\Block\Checkout\Cart\Crosssell.
- Create Product 1.
- Create a schedule update for Product 1, so the newly created products will have row_id different from entity_id.
- Create Product 2, Product 3, and Product 4.
- Set Product 3 as cross-sell for Product 4.
- Set Product 4 as cross-sell for Product 2.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add Product 4 and Product 2 to the shopping cart.
- Check the shopping cart page.
Product 3 is displayed in cross-sell block.
Cross-sell block is empty.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.