The MDVA-38346 patch solves the issue where date filters are not working properly when the Adobe Commerce timezone is different from the local environment timezone. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.9 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-38346. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1, 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.3-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Date filters are not working properly when the Adobe Commerce timezone is different from the local environment timezone.
- Change the timezone to Australia/Sydney.
- Place few orders.
- Create invoices for them.
- Go to Sales > Invoices and filter by Invoice Date (current date - current date).
- Check dates.
The displayed invoice date and the actual filter match.
The displayed invoice date is ahead of the actual filter by one day (current date + 1 day).
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.