The MDVA-40175 patch solves the issue where the Radio buttons are not displayed when users try to reorder. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.10 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-40175. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.2-p2
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Radio buttons are not displayed in the Payment & Shipping Information section when users try to reorder.
- A Customer account with a shipping address and a billing address is created.
- A Simple Product is created.
- Several delivery methods are configured.
- At least one order is created.
- Go to the Admin panel > Sales > Orders.
- Select the created order.
- Click the View link.
- Click the Reorder button.
- Scroll down the page to the Payment & Shipping Information section.
- Click the Click to change shipping method.
The list of delivery methods with radio buttons appear.
The list of delivery methods without radio buttons appear.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.